Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just Lettin' Ya Know

Hey guys, it's Allie. Just wanted to let y'all know that Tay is staying the weekend with me, so we're gonna put up a bunch of stuff on her blog. With me, I add new stuff to at LEAST one of my blogs every day. I have 6 on my account, but the one that I post on every day is my Bored Blog, so there's always something new.

Okay, so I didn't mean to get off topic haha I just wanted to let everybody know that I'm gonna take and post a LOT of vids of me and Twitch over the weekend and I know for a fact they'll be on MY blog, but we might put them on hers too. IDK yet. I DO know that because I post on my Bored Blog daily, I'll have vids with her.

I just wanted to give you guys the link for that for when I get the vids up.

Link: http://www.becauseimbored-allison2433.blogspot.com/

This isn't for a publicity thing. The reason I'm writing this post is so that you'll have FURTHER access to my Taylor and so that you guys will know that there won't be any more posts on her blog until this weekend unless she has something that she wants me to say.

Plus, I know she loves the random pictures that I always put at the end of my written blogs, so I also wanted to give her something funny to look at.


Inside joke. Go to my Bored Blog if you wish to understand and look up the thing about "Taylor and the Corn Maze"

No comments:

Post a Comment